2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cherryish The Day

Hi everyone,

This is my first creation for 2 Cute Ink and I have chosen the I Cherryish You  image. What a cutie it is and it was hard to chose from all the super cute images over at 2 Cute Ink. Please pop over and have a look.





I thought what better way to show off the image than to have it as the only coloured thing on the card. The image is colored with promarkers and backed onto White Hammer card. I have raided my stash for all things white and found doilies, lace, gems, buttons, bows, brads, flowers and pearls so they all went onto the card. I took inspiration from the image title and printed my own sentiment. I played around with the layout of this card for ages and finally decided on an easel card as it seems to show all the elements better than a standard card.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I picked the exact image! Gorgeous card x ( in Munich right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot Kelly! it has a cute and classy feel!

    ReplyDelete