2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

A little bit more Quillie

Good Morning all,

I hope the sun is shining for you where you are this morning. It's Saturday so it is now my turn to share with you my creations using the super cute Quillie the Porcupine. Now I got a bit carried away with this one and ended up with three cards so here they are:


For this one I have used the dandelion accessory to create a background paper and inked over it with a chalk eye ink pad. Quillie is coloured with Promarkers and Flemarkers and I have also added the Thank you sentiment that also comes with the set.


So here is the second card and could it be anymore different. I have used the tool accessory this time and also printed Quillies hands out twice so that he could hold the tools. I have used my Promarkers to colour him in. I have taken the Dad sentiment that comes with Quillie into Craft Artist and added a Happy Fathers Day circle around it just to give it a different look.


And here is my last card. Again I have used Promarkers to colour Quillie, but this time I have typed my own sentiment and kept it simple with no added accessories.

I hope my little cards have inspired you today.

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Kelly I love them! Love how you used the dandelion as a repeat background pattern and the love layout and coloring of the dad card and love how you colored all 3 porcupines different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! Love the cards xxx

    ReplyDelete