2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rocket Man

Good Morning All,

I am back from a little break in the beautiful Lake District and I have a little inspiration for you.


I have used Up, Up and Away Rocket this week and coloured it with Promarkers. I have added some tiny little stars around the image to add some sparkle. The backing paper is from K&co, I cut it up into bits and backed it on siver embossed card. I have then added a handtyped sentiment and some stars from my crafty stash.

Don't forget to check out the new challenge, it is a fab sketch this week. Oh and there is also a new freebie which you can grab Here

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how you colored the rocket. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a little lad, glad you had a good holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - love how the numbers count down!

    ReplyDelete