Thursday, December 13, 2012
Design Team Call Submissions (3 People) 6 month Commitment
Submit 2 of your best card/creation samples to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday December 20th
1. Be able to create at least 1 card or creation a week and write a paragraph about it and post to the DT blog on your specific day. Days available (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday)
2. Must post your creation to your own blog, your Facebook and Pinterest.
3. Post the 2 Cute Ink DT Badge on your blog.
4. That's it! :)
Everyone Has a Chance Facebook Design Team!
So I have this great idea that I have been trying out on Facebook and it is letting "everyone" have a chance at being a part of the 2 cute ink design team! So I am going to continue to do this and each time I release a new digital stamp, on facebook I will ask that I need 1 person to whip up a card or creation and take the first person that posts that they want too!
1. Post your creation to the 2 Cute Ink Facebook Fan Page (within 2 days) and to your own blog, your own facebook page or pinterest and make sure to leave a link to the 2 Cute Ink Digi Shop or Etsy Shop! (posting to all of the above is welcome but NOT required)
2. Post the 2 Cute FB Design Team Badge on blog (if you have one)
3. That's it!
**I will re-post your creation in the 2 Cute Ink Card Gallery folder on FB.
Your creations may be used in either the 2 cute ink digi shops and 2 cute ink pinterest page!
Guest Designers (Sundays) 10 People for Now!
Every Sunday I will have a Guest Designer post a card or creation on the DT blog using any digital stamp they would like.
Email me at email@example.com if you would like to be on the guest designer list!
Everyone is welcome from experienced card makers to people just learning how to make cards and things!
1. Post on the DT blog on your Sunday
2. Post on your own blog with a link to the 2 Cute Ink Digi Shops
3. Post a Guest Designer Badge on your blog!
4. That's it!
**All digital stamp images will be supplied and are my gift to you for making something :)
All I ask is that you spread the word about 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps :)
Happy Digi Stamping!
Posted by 2cuteink at 6:04 PM