2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Friday, January 25, 2013

New 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamp "Sweet Ladybug"

"Sweet Ladybug" Digital Stamp
Today is new release day at 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps and I am excited to release "Sweet Ladybug"!
She is a cute ladybug who loves chocolate covered strawberries!  I am a big fan of chocolate covered strawberries myself.  Back home where my family lives there is an awesome place called Long Grove and they have the best chocolate covered strawberries and apple pies! :) Love that place! 
To get your creative juices flowing on what you can make with this little ladybug check out all the wonderful creations the Design team has made below!  Do you have a favorite?




Sandy




 Margaret




Jenn




Nicole




 Chris





Jan








1 comment:

  1. They are all so adorable but I think I like Margaret's a tee tiny bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete