2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Friday, March 22, 2013

New Digital Stamps! Irish Dancing Bunny and Sunflower Bunny

Jan

So I was suppose to release these digital stamps last friday but my family came in for a visit and I spent most of my time away from the computer and having fun with them!   I am happy to release two cute bunnies, Irish Dancing Bunny and Sunflower Bunny!  To get you inspired on what to create take a look at what the 2 Cute Ink Design Team has made below!  Irish Dancing Bunny and Sunflower Bunny are now for sale in the 2 Cute Ink Digi Shop!



Sunflower Bunny

Irish Dancing Bunny





Jenn




Chris




Jenn




Sandy




Judy



1 comment:

  1. Can I make a suggestion?? I visit quite often, and always see a project that I would like to see more about (supplies used, etc...) but there are no links to DT blogs anywhere so that I can go take a closer look at their projects. Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete