2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Nuts about You!

Hi everyone, it is Timi here again.
This time I have a easel card for you. I used this super cute Squirrel Present image and created an acorn shaped card.
I coloured the image with my Promarkers and cut her out.

Then I printed an acorn image form the internet. I cannot free hand draw, so I had to rely on the internet as my source. 
I chose the pattern paper and a sheet of brown cardstock and traced the acorn. I cut the pieces out and glued them together. Then I assembled the easel part of the card too.
All the leaves are cut out with my eCraft electronic cutting machine. You can see the dimension of them in the photo below.



Check out all the cute new images and the fantastic projects by the 2 Cute Ink Design Team.
Timi

1 comment: